poniedziałek, 27 kwietnia 2020

13. "The fight against pedophilia" and the CRIME of infibulation

13. "The fight against pedophilia" and the CRIME of infibulation

I suppose many of you have heard of a Somali model Waris Dirie. Many years ago (when I was about 13/14) I read her story in Readers Digest monthly. I was at my grandparents' house at Christmas and I remember reading this article, every word of it pushed me more and more into an armchair... It's the live cutting off pieces of flesh from between the legs of a five-year-old girl...the very description of it smashed my psyche even more than pulling out pieces of jar on 1man1jar..{*}

{*Reference to this in the next chapter.}

I remember it took me a long time to get over it... Like such a malicious flash-back, I kept thinking about this bloody, dirty razor with an idea of the pain she must have experienced. All in all, I haven't recovered from it at all until today, although with time I became a kind of "anesthetics" when I watched on the beginning of the Internet with my friends "rotten" and other similar shit (...). However, quite recently the memory of the tragedy of this model came back to me, reading somewhere about the "circumcision" of Egyptian girls. 

I solemnly declare to the whole mankind that for me there is NO AGREEMENT FOR SUCH BEHAVIOUR! AND I CURSE ALL THOSE WHO TAKE ACTIVE AND DECISIVE PART IN IT, WHO SUPPORT IT, AS WELL AS THOSE WHO GIVE THEIR SILENT CONSENT TO IT - WHO ARE NOT OUTRAGED BY IT, WHO ARE INDIFFERENT TO IT AND WHO ARE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT TO THEMSELVES BY SOME "TRADITION"...!!!
I RENOUNCE YOU AND FOR ME YOU ARE NOT HUMAN AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is my pedophilia at stake here? Of course! -Because I feel empathy and (unintentionally) I'm in pain with these little girls... TERRIBLY CRUEL AND PERMANENTLY MUTILATED -Always, when I think about it, it hurts my heart and throat from helplessness and rage...!

What's "the fight against pedophilia" about that? Well, it's just that it effectively ties the lips of a huge number of people who, like me, would like to SCREAM about it, but effectively stops them FEAR from being accused of (...) -  UNHEALTHY INTEREST IN THE FATE OF THESE LITTLE PUSSIES...

And don't forget, it's not just about Islam. In Africa this 'tradition' is also 'cultivated' in many Christian communities! And as in all the filths of this world nowadays, here too, GUILTY ARE "RELIGIONS"! {*} They have imposed and continue to impose a "worse image of women" on the whole Human species. The reason is that those who created them are proficient in the knowledge of the occult, which they have deprived people thanks them... And for those who are familiar with the occult (true "hidden" spirituality - "sofia occulta" means "hidden knowledge" in Latin) it is known that the female side of the soul is intuition, psyche and enlightenment.

{*Same as the modern "witch-hunt" of which the LITTLE CHILDREN accused of "witchcraft" are victims. And do not associate it with any 'Shamans', because if it wasn't for the Christianity pumped into Africa, which is going through a kind of 'medieval' stage there, it would certainly never have come to their mind!}

But as far as the only INFIBULATION is concerned, there is another aspect to this matter - VAMPIRISM! People, especially children, when they suffer and are afraid, throw out the purest and 'tastiest' energy for spiritual (energy) parasites... It is enough to enter "infibulation" in Google to see that such things are being recorded. Of course, in "Google images" you will only find shots that are completely censored, so that only 'you know what is happening'.

Fortunately, I haven't seen anything like it, but I guess you have no doubt that the videos of these 'treatments' are being recorded and later sold in the Internet?

And with regard to this article on "circumcision" of Egyptian girls... I read something that especially drew my attention - that during this 'ceremony' of mass stabbing of girls' clitoris all men (their fathers grandparents, brothers...) smoke hashish. Once, when my beloved doggy disappeared, when I was on vacation, I had some marijuana and smoked it basically all the time. I was able to accept the loss of her on a rational level, but when the marijuana ran out and it reached me on an emotional level...I couldn't get out of hysteria... (she was luckily found then, but she unfortunately died)

THC maybe does 'little harm' compared to other drugs. It's also true that it doesn't contribute to family brawls, often with a tragic ending like alcohol, but it also has its very negative aspects. On the one hand, it is able to develop a psychosis of fear more strongly than anything I have tried in my life. But what is important about the subject of this monstrosity, misleadingly called "circumcision "{*}, completely deafens the experience of so-called "higher" emotions! (I hope your sense of guilt eat you up and kill you when your stuff run out!)

{*In my opinion it's the HUGE DIFFERENT between a cut of the foreskin and the HIGHEST NERVED PLACE IN THE BODY!}

As far as women performing these 'treatments' are concerned, I once heard such an argument for their defence that they were also mutilated in this way. Yes, it is indeed so, as in the case of child sex offenders, who very often (even generally) have themselves been victims of such abuse... 

But just as it cannot be an excuse for anyone who abuses children that he or she has been harassed during his or her childhood (...), there is no question of any extenuating circumstances! Especially since the wounds on the psyche and the sexual sphere caused by childhood harassment can still be repaired, so this permanent mutilation of girls is in my opinion much worse than even rape!

Back to pedophilia. (In fact, it will be a 'raid on your ambition', because I have already answered the question I will now ask) Why organizations fighting for the sexual integrity of children, don't scream that such a monstrosity is happening on a massive scale?! If they don't make them 'last pleasure' with finger before this 'treatment' itself... (so they know what they're losing), it's not "pedophilia" anymore, but it's 'tradition' in your eyes?! 'It's okay' because they're sexually mutilating them, not abusing? Because they're taking away their pleasure, not giving...?!!

The media will probably tell you: "a deviant has clung to African tradition to defend his deviation..." Yes, I am a pedophile and, unlike many of you, I still have empathy for real pain, harm, abuse of the youngest generation and I want to protect innocent people, especially children, from this harm! Finally, I want to protect effectively against vampire sadists and ignorants, filthhed by ignorance people.!

And unlike you, I have no intention of stick on to any of your 'perversions', but to stigmatize and expose all manifestations of dehumanization expressed in concrete actions and attitudes!

As I wrote at the beginning. People who accept and pass by indifferently in the face of such horrors are simply not Humans for me...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.